- Re-Think Your Room
- Music Production
Is Your Room Holding You Back?
Do you feel like your mixes have plateaued in your studio? Do you ever wonder if your monitoring environment is even accurate? Are you confused about acoustic treatment and whether or not it will actually help you get the sounds you want?
I know how you feel. With so much confusing information out there about speakers, monitors, and acoustics you begin to wonder whether you can really make great sounding tracks in your home and project studio. Here’s the good news: you can!
Can You Identify With Any Of These Statements?
- My mixes don’t translate well outside of my studio.
- I just can’t seem to balance the low end in my mixes.
- When I listen to my tracks outside of the studio they sound muddy.
- I have some acoustic treatment but I don’t know if it’s working.
- I think I need more expensive speakers for accurate monitoring.
Taking The Guesswork Out Of Acoustics
We all know that pro studios are built out that way for a reason. They are designed to be the best acoustic environment possible. News flash: your home studio was built to be a home, not a studio. But that doesn’t mean you can’t maximize your room’s potential and get killer recordings and mixes out of it!
In fact, you’d be surprised at just how easy it is to drastically improve your sound with a few simple adjustments. Over the years so many people have been asking me for advice on acoustics and setting up home studios. That’s why I’ve created REthink Your Room, to give people the simplest tools and principles to get the best sound possible out of their current room and gear. In this video series you’ll learn:
- How to improve clarity and imaging in your current monitors
- Where NOT to place your speakers
- How to find your room’s “sweet spot” for optimal mixing
- What types of acoustic treatment you need and don’t need
- Where to put acoustic treatment in order of importance
- How to improve your room’s sound even if you have no money to spend!