- Understanding Editing
- Music Production
You work so hard on your recordings, spending hours tracking, mixing, and mastering your recordings. What’s missing? EDITING.
Your mixes sound pretty good, but the timing just isn’t as tight as you wish it was. You’d like to fix some of these issues, but you’re just not sure how.
YOU are the reason I put together Understanding Editing, 3.5 hours of video tutorials where you get to watch me edit and pocket my own recordings, and take them from sounding good to sounding GREAT.
PLUS, you’ll receive the audio files from the videos, so you can practice your editing immediately…on the same tracks!
With your purchase of Understanding Editing, you’ll receive (via instant download):
- 7 High-Def Tutorial Videos – full-screen 1280×720 videos
- 1. What is editing? – You’ll learn what editing is and why we should all become masters at it. (13 minutes)
- 2. Simple Editing – Sometimes editing simply involves getting rid of noises, pops, clicks, etc. in the audio. You’ll learn to go about it with both non-destructive and destructive editing techniques. (19 minutes)
- 3. Drums – You’ll watch me edit a recorded drum kit and learn how to maintain a good feel while still tightening up the drummer’s timing. (48 minutes)
- 4. Bass – Bass guitar might be my favorite thing to edit. You can radically transform a recording with just a little bass editing. I’ll show you how. (37 minutes)
- 5. Acoustic Guitar – In this video I’ll show you how to make an acoustic guitar recording play nicely with a tight drum loop. The finished song grooves like crazy. (40 minutes)
- 6. Electric Guitar – I’ll show you exactly how I edited the electric guitars in the audio clips above. The song goes from big to HUGE pretty quickly. (27 minutes)
- 7. Vocals – Vocals sometimes need to be edited, too. I’ll show you how I take a vocal with poor timing and make it usable without drastically changing the performance. (25 minutes)
- ALL the Audio Files from the Videos – Yep, everything you see me do in the videos, you can do on your own system, since I’m giving you the EXACT SAME audio files.
When you’re learning how to master a new skill, you need to SEE how someone else does it, then you need to PRACTICE it yourself. That’s why I’m giving you all of the audio files. You’ll have no problem getting the same results as me in no time.